ABRA 22 LR Semi-Auto
Firing Time: 9:00 AM
Entry Fee: $4.00
Course of Fire:
22 Rimfire = 25 shots at 50 yards in 30 minutes. 250 points total.
Classes: Unlimited & Factory
1. Any Semi-automatic rifle chambered for the .22 Long Rifle cartridges may be used. The gun also needs to be able to function in a semi-auto fashion at all times, and all cartridges must be fed from a magazine into the guns chamber.
2. There are no weight limits, no classes, and no dimensional restrictions to barrels, stocks or limits on scope magnification.
3. Neither front nor rear rest ma be affixed or tied down to bench. Rifle must be allowed to recoil freely.
1. There is no restriction on scope power.
2. You must use the original factory stock, but factory stocks may be bedded.
3. Factory rifle barrel with factory markings must be used for its model, and no diameter more than .750, at the end of the barrel and without alteration. However, it may be re-crowned and re-chambered. If barrel has a front sight, it must be retained. rear sight may be taken off to make room for scope.
4. Factory rifle trigger may be altered and lightened but OEM trigger housing must be used.
5. Factory rifle bolt may be altered or replaced. Bolt handle spring may be lightened, altered or replaced to be able to fire target type ammo.
6. Neither front nor rear rest may be affixed or tied down to bench, or fixture of any kind. The rests front and rear must be able to be picked up from the bench at any time Gun must be allowed to recoil freely.
7. No mid-barrel or muzzle tuners are allowed.
8. No other modifications for Factory class rifles will be allowed other than what is stated above.
9. The gun also needs to be able to function in a semi-auto fashion at all times, and all Cartridge must be fed from a magazine into the guns chamber.
Scoring: Scoring will be done by a scoring team. If a bullet touches a line the shooter will receive the higher score. If there is doubt as to the score a “plug” will be used. If more than one shot appears on a target bull, the shooter will receive the lower score. Shots outside the scoring area will be counted as a miss (0). A perfect score would be 250-25x. If a shooter fires on another shooters target and admits his or her mistake to the match director, shooter will be given the shot minus one point. If another fires on your target, notify the match director at once so you won’t be penalized.
Benches: 20 shooters per relay. If there are more than 20 shooters a second relay will be shot.
Wind Flags: Wind flags can be used buy must be set up prior to the relay firing time. If a flag is in shooters line of sight notify match director BEFORE the commence fire command is given.
Sand Bags: Front rest must be topped with some form of sand bag. Rear rest must be a sand bag with no adjustable or mechanical means. The two rest must not be connected to each other, the bench or the gun. Only the sand bag can touch the sides and bottom of the rifle.
Sportsmanship: There will be no loud talk on or around the firing line during a match.
Awards: No awards, bragging rights only.
Information: Contact Larry Hayes 1-318-393-4887 or Bill Laird 1-318-746-9331.